I have heard many things about the Greenfield Sunset Run from last year. The fact that it is away from the city says a lot about a refreshing run venue for us city folks.
This year, the run is dubbed the Greenfield City Clean Air Run 2011 promoting the unpolluted air of its 300-plus hectare master planned development in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
It would have four (4) race distances:
1) 500 meter dash for children 5-12 y/o
2) 5km Run
3) 10km Run
4) 21km Run
and registration is until May 22.
Registration Sites are as follows:
- R.O.X. – Level 2 R.O.X. Bldg. Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (12nn–8pm,Tel # 8564638)
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila(12nn– 8pm, Tel # 556-0445)
- Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City (12nn – 8pm, Tel #8177896)
- The Athletes Foot Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City(12nn– 8pm, Tel# 9167451)
- The Athlete’s Foot Robinsons Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig
City(12nn – 8pm, Tel# 6363162)
- Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna (Tel# 046-5412845, 02-4208003)
Kindly take note of the Gun Start Times:
21km run 5:15AM
10km run 5:30AM
5km run 5:50AM
500-meter dash 6:00AM
Transportation is provided on a first-come-first served basis. You need to inform the organizers of your intent to ride the shuttle bus from Mandaluyong to Sta Rosa. Estimated Time of Departure from Mandaluyong is 3:00AM.
The singlets are nice-looking too.
For more details check out the RunRio Website : http://runrio.com/2011/04/greenfield-clean-air-run/